🔥 CHART UPDATE 🔥
Good morning dear people!
As of today, I will be here for you more every day.
My holiday is as good as over and I’m ready again 🙂
We will start with the API on Monday because all my programmers will be in the house 24/7 and we will have a direct connection to PHEMEX without any problems.
In the hourly chart we see a descending triangle until tonight we have to make a breakout down or up, up 20% chance down 80% change so get ready 🙂
I am very bearish today 🙂 I think we will leave the triangle downwards and not upwards. Please only take a maximum of x10 leverage or risk a little for the breakout 🙂 Your decision 🙂
Will send you a trade right away 🙂
Registration link for PHEMEX EXCHANGE:
Registration link for IMBA EXCHANGE: https://imba-exchange.co/register?ref=2066gMTkJIHk
YOUTUBE CHANNEL from EGALITE: